Tuesday, July 14, 2020

43+ Diy Geometric Wood Wall Art Plans Pics

43+ Diy Geometric Wood Wall Art Plans Pics. @katie.gong and i worked out this pretty walnut piece for @austinmaples 🎉 thanks. I made a similar project a few months ago, my big x wood wall quilt , without much of a plan before i started building.

15 Diy Wall Decor Ideas For Any Room Cute And Cheap Diy Wall Decor That S Simple To Make
15 Diy Wall Decor Ideas For Any Room Cute And Cheap Diy Wall Decor That S Simple To Make from hips.hearstapps.com
I made a similar project a few months ago, my big x wood wall quilt , without much of a plan before i started building. The outer size of this wall art piece would be 35 ½ by 35 ½ inches. Wood art, wood wall art, geometric wood art, geometric wall art, modern wood art, modern wall art, reclaimed wood art.

Since i wasn't sure exactly how big my final art piece would be when i started, i cut a whole lot of slices from some 4 x 4s i had in the basement.

After scrapping my first two plans, i saw the scraps from one of my projects where i had cut up 1×3 boards at 45°. Use paint chips to match your decor. Plan for building the geometric wall art. Wood work • craft • diy • art.